We now welcome your application for beamtime for a subset of beamlines for the period March 2021 to August 2021. Submission deadline is CET 23:59, Tuesday 13 October 2020.
Please note that due to Covid-19, MAX IV had to adjust its proposal cycle. For this upcoming deadline, only the following beamlines and proposal types are available:
- BioMAX accepts proposals of type normal.
- CoSAXS beamline accepts a limited number of proposals for general users, type normal.
- DanMAX and SoftiMAX accept proposals for commissioning experiments.
- SPECIES and VERITAS accept proposals for their RIXS branches, type normal.
- VERITAS accepts proposals for Veritas B (Open port), only after pre-arrangement.
The next call with most of the remaining beamlines will open 2020-12-15.
Please visit the Proposal calls website for upcoming proposal calls, submission instructions and proposal types, and the page with available beamlines and techniques. Users are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposal with the beamline staff before submission.